Tuesday 7 May 2013

purpose of bookout dates?

i recently returned from the most amazing trip to the ums.
upon booking my plane tickets months ago, i sent my agent a quick email letting her know i would be unavailable during said dates.
upon leaving for my trip, i emailed my agent again reminding her that i would be gone for said dates.

so, please, riddle me this - why am i receiving an email with an audition notice?
what's the purpose of book out dates if you're going to submit me for projects that conflict anyways?
needless to say, i was not impressed as it's just not a good look for either one of us.

this whole incident reminded me that it was time to call in my reinforcements and request the industry consultation i spoke about in an earlier blog post.
i need to sever ties with this agent.
stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment